Solar Star Lights String – 50 White LEDs
1 in stock
1 in stockAdd to WishlistAdd to Compare
This solar star light string will be the perfect addition to your garden. The light string is a unique solution allowing you to illuminate the outdoor areas of your home for decoration, safety and security without the complexities of mains power installation.
- Solar powered – no operation costs
- Ideal garden decoration
- Separate solar panel allows lights to be placed in shady areas
- 50 energy saving LEDs on 10m string (32′ 10″)
- Automatically Illuminates at dusk
This solar powered lighting allows you to quickly and easily install garden lighting. The 10m light string has a further 3 meter cable to the solar panel, allowing increased flexibility for positioning. The lights operate without need for a main adapter.
Solar lights can create dramatic shapes and shadows whilst energy efficient LED lights provide soft, subtle lighting for a relaxing atmosphere.
- Solar powered led light strings, no utility energy costs
- Energy saving & eco-friendly LED string lights, high energy conversion rate.
- Lighting sensor technology, the string lights will light up automatically at night and turn off automatically in the day
To keep the indoor plants healthy, sufficient light is essential. This lamp can provide enough light for succulents and indoor plants in different growth stages, you no longer have to worry about your plants dying due to lack of light on rainy or cold winter days.
- Two brightness modes for each head, ability to turn on one or both heads.
- Adjustable gooseneck & clip firmly to mount on desk, plant shelve etc.
- Easy to operate: Power supply via USB or socket adapter
- Quality assurance: Made of durable Aluminum & PVC material
- IP65 waterproof grade design: Fully waterproof, dustproof and rustproof.
- Silent with passive cooling: This system runs silently, cool and efficiently.
- Low on electricity: This unit draws low wattage as compared to standard grow lamps.
- Powerful and efficient: Due to the latest in COB tech, this grow light doesn’t need much power from the wall to perform as well as previous LED tech. 150w to power 3 x 50w Cobs that output 300w watts worth of energy opposed to other LEDs that use 1000w to power an actual 75w of diodes.
- Full Spectrum: This 150w Full Spectrum COB LED Grow Light can be used from seedling up to harvest time.
- Power: 150W
- Output Equivalent to: 300W